First Interview of the Year: The banquet was not a ‘jerk’, a warning was given a year ago

On the first day of the New Year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke openly about his interview on many issues. It includes ordinance on Ram Temple, surgical strike and the recent resignation of RBI governor Urjit Patel. After the resignation of Urjit Patel, it was reported that Patel had quit the post due to the dispute with the Center about the RBI’s Sarpulus Fund. In a special interview given to the news agency ANI on this, Modi said, Urjit Patel had resigned because of his personal reasons. I am disclosing this for the first time that they had told me this thing 6-7 months ago. He even wrote this thing to me. There was no political pressure of any kind on them. He had done a great job as a governor of RBI. Notebank was not a shock

Two years after the ban, PM Modi also spoke openly on this issue. They said, ‘The note-barred jerk was not there. We had warned people about a year ago that if you have black money, then you can get a fine. ‘ Though he thought that like other people, Modi would also ask people to ‘disclose’ blackmoney in ‘voluntary’ manner. but that did not happen.

Modi’s war on Congress

It is a fact that those who were known as the first family of the country. The family who ruled the country for 4 generations, are trapped in the financial mess and are currently out on the Bell. This is a big deal. Some people who are engaged in their service are trying to create a different atmosphere by suppressing such information.

Electoral defeat

About the year 2018, Narendra Modi said, this is a successful year. The election is just one aspect. Under the Ayushmann Bharat Scheme, the poor are being given insurance up to Rs. 5 lakhs. Such people are sick in large numbers. They are getting free treatment today. How can I tell that this year was a failure? A day after the warning of BSP chief Mayawati, the Madhya Pradesh government has announced that all the cases registered during the SC-ST movement will be withdrawn. On April 2 last year, there was a movement against the SC-ST Act in the whole country. State law minister PC Sharma said that on April 2, 2018 (closed India) and all such cases recorded in last 15 years will be withdrawn. Even before that, PC Sharma had said that during the BJP government, the cases registered against Congress leaders and workers in the state will be withdrawn. He had said that a proposal would be sent to CM because all matters were political. Apart from this, in the matter of not singing Vande Mataram on Tuesday in the Madhya Pradesh Secretariat, he said that Vande Mataram belongs to the Congress and the country. Sharma said that there is no question of singing this, we will find out the reason and correct it.

On Monday, BSP supremo Mayawati had said that if the Congress government in Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh does not withdraw the case filed against the SC-ST Act during the April 2 shutdown of India on April 2, then the party will withdraw support. This decision of the Madhya Pradesh government is being considered as the effect of Mayawati’s statement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *